Victoria, B.C. – Today Paratus announces it has joined Bench’s partner program, giving PriceBuilder Community members access to all-in-one bookkeeping, banking, tax, and advisory solutions.
Operating fromVancouver, B.C. Bench is a fellow PNW company helping small business owners build better businesses.
The benefits of the Partner Program include:
- Client discount: PriceBuilder Members can now 30% off their first 3-months using Bench’s services
- One-on-one expert support: You’ll receive real support from real humans, allowing you to take the guesswork out of running your business
- Powerful financial reporting: See how your business is doing, master your spending, and make smarter decisions with your money every step of the way
- Stress-free tax filing: No more year-end surprises—get your overdue books caught up, taxes filed on time, and access to year-round advisory services.
- Tidy, accurate books: Applying for a loan? Quarterly tax filings? We complete your books each month, so you always have accurate financials ready togo
You can learn more about Bench’s services here.
About Paratus Business Resources
Paratus is a software company developing a suite of industry leading business-for-sale tools. Applying its PriceBuilder andDealBuilder software, Paratus is helping streamline the franchise resaleprocess.
Bench is a nine-year-old fintech company that runs the finances for entrepreneurs so they can focus on their businesses. Pairing its intuitive software and financial products with a dedicated accounting team, Bench combines the convenience and efficiency of modern technology with the expertise and time-savings afforded by a professional service. Bench was co-founded by Forbes 30 under 30 winner IanCrosby. Bench has raised over $100 million in funding to date, services over11,000 business owners and employs 650 people and growing. It is based inVancouver, Canada.